47. Am AAindahumu alghaybu fahum yaktuboon
47. Or that the Unseen is in their hands, so that they can write it down?
sbir lihukmi rabbika wala takun kasahibi alhooti ith nada wahuwa mak
48. So wait with patience for the Command of thy Lord, and be not like the Companion
of the Fish,- when he cried out in agony.
49. Lawla an tadarakahu niAAmatun min rabbihi lanubitha bi
49. Had not Grace from his Lord reached him, he would indeed have been cast off on the
naked shore, in disgrace.
jtabahu rabbuhu fajaAAalahu mina a
50. Thus did his Lord choose him and make him of the Company of the Righteous.www.islamicbulletin.com