Sūra 72: Jinn, or the Spirits
Section 1 (1-19)
1. Qul oohiya ilayya annahu istamaAAa nafarun mina aljinni faqaloo inna samiAAna
1. Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They
said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!
2. Yahdee ila a
rrushdi faamanna bihi walan nushrika birabbina ahada
2. 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in
worship) any (gods) with our Lord.
3. Waannahu taAAala jaddu rabbina ma ittakhatha sahibatan wala walada
3. 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.www.islamicbulletin.com