16. FaAAasa firAAawnu a
rrasoola faakhathnahu akhthan wabeela
16. But Pharaoh disobeyed the apostle; so We seized him with a heavy Punishment.
17. Fakayfa tattaqoona in kafartum yawman yajAAalu alwildana sheeba
17. Then how shall ye, if ye deny ((Allah)), guard yourselves against a Day that will
make children hoary-headed?-
ssamao munfatirun bihi kana waAAduhu mafAAoola
18. Whereon the sky will be cleft asunder? His Promise needs must be accomplished.
19. Inna hathihi tathkiratun faman shaa ittakhatha ila rabbihi sabeela
19. Verily this is an Admonition: therefore, whoso will, let him take a (straight) path to