12. Wajazahum bima sabaroo jannatan wahareera
12. And because they were patient and constant, He will reward them with a Garden and
(garments of) silk.
13. Muttaki-eena feeha AAala al-ara-iki la yarawna feeha shamsan wala zamhareera
13. Reclining in the (Garden) on raised thrones, they will see there neither the sun's
(excessive heat) nor (the moon's) excessive cold.
14. Wadaniyatan AAalayhim
ilaluha wathullilat qutoofuha tathleela
14. And the shades of the (Garden) will come low over them, and the bunches (of fruit),
there, will hang low in humility.
15. Wayutafu AAalayhim bi-aniyatin min fiddatin waakwabin kanat qawareerawww.islamicbulletin.com