19. Wayatoofu AAalayhim wildanun mukhalladoona itha raaytahum hasibtahum lu/lu-an
19. And round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them,
thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.
20. Wa-itha raayta thamma raayta naAAeeman wamulkan kabeera
20. And when thou lookest, it is there thou wilt see a Bliss and a Realm Magnificent.
21. AAaliyahum thiyabu sundusin khudrun wa-istabraqun wahulloo asawira min fiddatin
wasaqahum rabbuhum sharaban tahoora
21. Upon them will be green Garments of fine silk and heavy brocade, and they will be
adorned with Bracelets of silver; and their Lord will give to them to drink of a Wine Pure
22. Inna hatha kana lakum jazaan wakana saAAyukum mashkoora
22. "Verily this is a Reward for you, and your Endeavour is accepted and recognised."
Section 2 (23-31)www.islamicbulletin.com