197. MataAAun qaleelun thumma ma/wahum jahannamu wabi/sa almihad
197. Little is it for enjoyment: Their ultimate abode is Hell: what an evil bed (To lie on)!
198. Lakini allatheena ittaqaw rabbahum lahum jannatun tajree min tahtiha al-anharu
khalideena feeha nuzulan min AAindi Allahi wama AAinda Allahi khayrun lil-abrar
198. On the other hand, for those who fear their Lord, are Gardens, with rivers flowing
beneath; therein are they to dwell (for ever),- a gift from the presence of Allah. and that
which is in the presence of Allah is the best (bliss) for the righteous.
199. Wa-inna min ahli alkitabi laman yu/minu bi
llahi wama onzila ilaykum wama
onzila ilayhim khashiAAeena lillahi la yashtaroona bi-ayati Allahi thamanan qaleelan
ola-ika lahum ajruhum AAinda rabbihim inna Allaha sareeAAu alhisab
199. And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in Allah,
in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to Allah. They
will not sell the Signs of Allah for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord,
and Allah is swift in account.www.islamicbulletin.com