40. Waama man khafa maqama rabbihi wanaha a
nnafsa AAani alhawa
40. And for such as had entertained the fear of standing before their Lord's (tribunal) and
had restrained (their) soul from lower desires,
41. Fa-inna aljannata hiya alma/wa
41. Their abode will be the Garden.
42. Yas-aloonaka AAani a
ssaAAati ayyana mursaha
42. They ask thee about the Hour,-'When will be its appointed time?
43. Feema anta min thikraha
43. Wherein art thou (concerned) with the declaration thereof?www.islamicbulletin.com