37. Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards
him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
38. Qulna ihbitoo minha jameeAAan fa-imma ya/tiyannakum minnee hudan faman
tabiAAa hudaya fala khawfun AAalayhim wala hum yahzanoon
38. We said: "Get ye down all from here; and if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance
from me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they
llatheena kafaroo wakaththaboo bi-ayatina ola-ika as-habu a
nnari hum feeha
39. "But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire;
they shall abide therein."
Section 5 (30-46)
40. Ya banee isra-eela othkuroo niAAmatiya allatee anAAamtu AAalaykum waawfoo
biAAahdee oofi biAAahdikum wa-iyyaya fa