4. Waalqat ma feeha watakhallat
4. And casts forth what is within it and becomes (clean) empty,
5. Waathinat lirabbiha wahuqqat
5. And hearkens to (the Command of) its Lord,- and it must needs (do so);- (then will
come Home the full reality).
6. Ya ayyuha al-insanu innaka kadihun ila rabbika kadhan famulaqeeh
6. O thou man! Verily thou art ever toiling on towards thy Lord- painfully toiling,- but
thou shalt meet Him.
7. Faama man ootiya kitabahu biyameenih
7. Then he who is given his Record in his right hand,www.islamicbulletin.com