8. Wa-itha hadara alqismata oloo alqurba wa
minhu waqooloo lahum qawlan maAAroofa
8. But if at the time of division other relatives, or orphans or poor, are present, feed them
out of the (property), and speak to them words of kindness and justice.
9. Walyakhsha allatheena law tarakoo min khalfihim thurriyyatan diAAafan khafoo
AAalayhim falyattaqoo Allaha walyaqooloo qawlan sadeeda
9. Let those (disposing of an estate) have the same fear in their minds as they would have
for their own if they had left a helpless family behind: Let them fear God, and speak
words of appropriate (comfort).
10. Inna allatheena ya/kuloona amwala alyatama
ulman innama ya/kuloona fee
butoonihim naran wasayaslawna saAAeera
10. Those who unjustly eat up the property of orphans, eat up a Fire into their own
bodies: They will soon be enduring a Blazing Fire!www.islamicbulletin.com