11. Inna allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati lahum jannatun tajree min tahtiha al-
anharu thalika alfawzu alkabeer
11. For those who believe and do righteous deeds, will be Gardens; beneath which rivers
flow: That is the great Salvation, (the fulfilment of all desires),
12. Inna batsha rabbika lashadeed
12. Truly strong is the Grip (and Power) of thy Lord.
13. Innahu huwa yubdi-o wayuAAeed
13. It is He Who creates from the very beginning, and He can restore (life).
14. Wahuwa alghafooru alwadood
14. And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Full of Loving-Kindness,
15. Thoo alAAarshi almajeed