12. Ithi inbaAAatha ashqaha
12. Behold, the most wicked man among them was deputed (for impiety).
13. Faqala lahum rasoolu Allahi naqata Allahi wasuqyaha
13. But the Messenger of Allah said to them: "It is a She-camel of Allah. And (bar her
not from) having her drink!"
14. Fakaththaboohu faAAaqarooha fadamdama AAalayhim rabbuhum bithanbihim
14. Then they rejected him (as a false prophet), and they hamstrung her. So their Lord, on
account of their crime, obliterated their traces and made them equal (in destruction, high
15. Wala yakhafu AAuqbaha
15. And for Him is no fear of its consequences.www.islamicbulletin.com