3. Wherein are laws (or decrees) right and straight.
4. Wama tafarraqa allatheena ootoo alkitaba illa min baAAdi ma jaat-humu albayyina
4. Nor did the People of the Book make schisms, until after there came to them Clear
5. Wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo Allaha mukhliseena lahu a
ssalata wayu/too a
zzakata wathalika deenu alqayyima
5. And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him
sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular
charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.
6. Inna allatheena kafaroo min ahli alkitabi wa
lmushrikeena fee nari jahannama
khalideena feeha ola-ika hum sharru albariyya