30. If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And
easy it is for God.
31. In tajtaniboo kaba-ira ma tunhawna AAanhu nukaffir AAankum sayyi-atikum
wanudkhilkum mudkhalan kareema
31. If ye (but) eschew the most heinous of the things which ye are forbidden to do, We
shall expel out of you all the evil in you, and admit you to a gate of great honour.
32. Wala tatamannaw ma faddala Allahu bihi baAAdakum AAala baAAdin li
naseebun mimma iktasaboo wali
nnisa-i naseebun mimma iktasabna wa
min fadlihi inna Allaha kana bikulli shay-in AAaleema
32. And in no wise covet those things in which God Hath bestowed His gifts More freely
on some of you than on others: To men is allotted what they earn, and to women what
they earn: But ask God of His bounty. For God hath full knowledge of all thi ngs.www.islamicbulletin.com