85. Man yashfaAA shafaAAatan hasanatan yakun lahu naseebun minha waman
yashfaAA shafaAAatan sayyi-atan yakun lahu kiflun minha wakana Allahu AAala kulli
85. Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein: And
whoever recommends and helps an evil cause, shares in its burden: And God hath power
over all things.
86. Wa-itha huyyeetum bitahiyyatin fahayyoo bi-ahsana minha aw ruddooha inna Allaha
kana AAala kulli shay-in haseeba
86. When a (courteous) greeting is offered you, meet it with a greeting still more
courteous, or (at least) of equal courtesy. God takes careful account of all things.
87. Allahu la ilaha illa huwa layajmaAAannakum ila yawmi alqiyamati la rayba feehi
waman asdaqu mina Allahi hadeetha
87. God! There is no god but He: of a surety He will gather you together against the Day
of Judgment, about which there is no doubt. And whose word can be truer than God's?www.islamicbulletin.com