99. For these, there is hope that God will forgive: For God doth blot out (sins) and
forgive again and again.
100. Waman yuhajir fee sabeeli Allahi yajid fee al-ardi muraghaman katheeran
wasaAAatan waman yakhruj min baytihi muhajiran ila Allahi warasoolihi thumma
yudrik-hu almawtu faqad waqaAAa ajruhu AAala Allahi wakana Allahu ghafooran
100. He who forsakes his home in the cause of God, finds in the earth Many a refuge,
wide and spacious: Should he die as a refugee from home for God and His Apostle, His
reward becomes due and sure with God: And God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Section 15 (101-104)
101. Wa-itha darabtum fee al-ardi falaysa AAalaykum junahun an taqsuroo mina a
in khiftum an yaftinakumu allatheena kafaroo inna alkafireena kanoo lakum AAaduwwan
101. When ye travel through the earth, there is no blame on you if ye shorten your
prayers, for fear the Unbelievers May attack you: For the Unbelievers are unto you open