108. They may hide (Their crimes) from men, but they cannot hide (Them) from God,
seeing that He is in their midst when they plot by night, in words that He cannot approve:
And God Doth compass round all that they do.
109. Haantum haola-i jadaltum AAanhum fee alhayati a
ddunya faman yujadilu Allaha
AAanhum yawma alqiyamati am man yakoonu AAalayhim wakeela
109. Ah! These are the sort of men on whose behalf ye may contend in this world; but
who will contend with God on their behalf on the Day of Judgment, or who will carry
their affairs through?
110. Waman yaAAmal soo-an aw ya
lim nafsahu thumma yastaghfiri Allaha yajidi
Allaha ghafooran raheema
110. If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks God's forgiveness,
he will find God Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.www.islamicbulletin.com