111. Waman yaksib ithman fa-innama yaksibuhu AAala nafsihi wakana Allahu
111. And if any one earns sin. he earns it against His own soul: for God is full of
knowledge and wisdom.
112. Waman yaksib khatee-atan aw ithman thumma yarmi bihi baree-an faqadi ihtamala
buhtanan wa-ithman mubeena
112. But if any one earns a fault or a sin and throws it on to one that is innocent, He
carries (on himself) (Both) a falsehood and a flagrant sin.
Section 17 (113-115)
113. Walawla fadlu Allahi AAalayka warahmatuhu lahammat ta-ifatun minhum an
yudillooka wama yudilloona illa anfusahum wama yadurroonaka min shay-in waanzala
Allahu AAalayka alkitaba wa
lhikmata waAAallamaka ma lam takun taAAlamu wakana
fadlu Allahi AAalayka AAa
113. But for the Grace of God to thee and his Mercy, a party of them would certainly
have plotted to lead thee astray. But (in fact) they will only Lead their own souls astray,
and to thee they can do no harm in the least. For God hath sent down to thee the Bookwww.islamicbulletin.com