Section 18 (116-126)
116. Inna Allaha la yaghfiru an yushraka bihi wayaghfiru ma doona thalika liman yashao
waman yushrik bi
llahi faqad dalla dalalan baAAeeda
116. God forgiveth not (The sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom
He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other gods with God, Hath strayed far, far
away (from the right).
117. In yadAAoona min doonihi illa inathan wa-in yadAAoona illa shaytanan mareeda
117. (The Pagans), leaving Him, call but upon female deities: They call but upon satan
the persistent rebel!
118. LaAAanahu Allahu waqala laattakhithanna min AAibadika naseeban mafrooda
118. God did curse him, but he said: "I will take of Thy servants a portion Marked off;www.islamicbulletin.com