119. Walaodillannahum walaomanniyannahum walaamurannahum falayubattikunna
athana al-anAAami walaamurannahum falayughayyirunna khalqa Allahi waman
shshaytana waliyyan min dooni Allahi faqad khasira khusranan mubeena
119. "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit
the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by God." Whoever, forsaking
God, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss tha t is manifest.
120. YaAAiduhum wayumanneehim wama yaAAiduhumu a
shshaytanu illa ghuroora
120. Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises
are nothing but deception.
121. Ola-ika ma/wahum jahannamu wala yajidoona AAanha maheesa
121. They (his dupes) will have their dwelling in Hell, and from it they will find no way