146. Illa allatheena taboo waaslahoo wa
llahi waakhlasoo deenahum
lillahi faola-ika maAAa almu/mineena wasawfa yu/ti Allahu almu/mineena ajran
146. Except for those who repent, mend (their lives) hold fast to God, and purify their
religion as in God's sight: if so they will be (numbered) with the believers. And soon will
God grant to the believers a reward of immense value.
147. Ma yafAAalu Allahu biAAathabikum in shakartum waamantum wakana Allahu
147. What can God gain by your punishment, if ye are grateful and ye believe? Nay, it is
God that recogniseth (all good), and knoweth all things.
148. La yuhibbu Allahu aljahra bi
ssoo-i mina alqawli illa man
ulima wakana Allahu
148. God loveth not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech, except where
injustice hath been done; for God is He who heareth and knoweth all things.www.islamicbulletin.com