9. WaAAada Allahu allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati lahum maghfiratun
9. To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath God promised forgiveness
and a great reward.
llatheena kafaroo wakaththaboo bi-ayatina ola-ika as-habu aljaheem
10. Those who reject faith and deny our signs will be companions of Hell-fire.
11. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo othkuroo niAAmata Allahi AAalaykum ith hamma
qawmun an yabsutoo ilaykum aydiyahum fakaffa aydiyahum AAankum wa
Allaha waAAala Allahi falyatawakkali almu/minoon
11. O ye who believe! Call in remembrance the favour of God unto you when certain
men formed the design to stretch out their hands against you, but (God) held back their
hands from you: so fear God. And on God let believers put (all) their trust.
Section 3 (12-19)www.islamicbulletin.com