22. Qaloo ya moosa inna feeha qawman jabbareena wa-inna lan nadkhulaha hatta
yakhrujoo minha fa-in yakhrujoo minha fa-inna dakhiloon
22. They said: "O Moses! In this land are a people of exceeding strength: Never shall we
enter it until they leave it: if (once) they leave, then shall we enter."
23. Qala rajulani mina allatheena yakhafoona anAAama Allahu AAalayhima odkhuloo
AAalayhimu albaba fa-itha dakhaltumoohu fa-innakum ghaliboona waAAala Allahi
fatawakkaloo in kuntum mu/mineen
23. (But) among (their) God-fearing men were two on whom God had bestowed His
grace: They said: "Assault them at the (proper) Gate: when once ye are in, victory will be
yours; But on God put your trust if ye have faith."
24. Qaloo ya moosa inna lan nadkhulaha abadan ma damoo feeha fa-ithhab anta
warabbuka faqatila inna hahuna qaAAidoon
24. They said: "O Moses! while they remain there, never shall we be able to enter, to the
end of time. Go thou, and thy Lord, and fight ye two, while we sit here (and watch)."www.islamicbulletin.com