35. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo ittaqoo Allaha wa
btaghoo ilayhi alwaseelata
wajahidoo fee sabeelihi laAAallakum tuflihoon
35. O ye who believe! Do your duty to God, seek the means of approach unto Him, and
strive with might and main in his cause: that ye may prosper.
36. Inna allatheena kafaroo law anna lahum ma fee al-ardi jameeAAan wamithlahu
maAAahu liyaftadoo bihi min AAathabi yawmi alqiyamati ma tuqubbila minhum
walahum AAathabun aleem
36. As to those who reject Faith,- if they had everything on earth, and twice repeated, to
give as ransom for the penalty of the Day of Judgment, it would never be accepted of
them, theirs would be a grievous penalty.
37. Yureedoona an yakhrujoo mina a
nnari wama hum bikharijeena minha walahum