61. Wa-itha jaookum qaloo amanna waqad dakhaloo bi
lkufri wahum qad kharajoo bihi
llahu aAAlamu bima kanoo yaktumoon
61. When they come to thee, they say: "We believe": but in fact they enter with a mind
against Faith, and they go out with the same but God knoweth fully all that they hide.
62. Watara katheeran minhum yusariAAoona fee al-ithmi wa
ssuhta labi/sa ma kanoo yaAAmaloon
62. Many of them dost thou see, racing each other in sin and rancour, and their eating of
things forbidden. Evil indeed are the things that they do.
63. Lawla yanhahumu a
l-ahbaru AAan qawlihimu al-ithma
ssuhta labi/sa ma kanoo yasnaAAoon
63. Why do not the rabbis and the doctors of Law forbid them from their (habit of)
uttering sinful words and eating things forbidden? Evil indeed are their works.www.islamicbulletin.com