75. Ma almaseehu ibnu maryama illa rasoolun qad khalat min qablihi a
waommuhu siddeeqatun kana ya/kulani a
ur kayfa nubayyinu lahumu al-
ayati thumma on
ur anna yu/fakoon
75. Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that
passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their
(daily) food. See how God doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what wa ys they
are deluded away from the truth!
76. Qul ataAAbudoona min dooni Allahi ma la yamliku lakum darran wala nafAAan
llahu huwa a
76. Say: "Will ye worship, besides God, something which hath no power either to harm
or benefit you? But God,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."
77. Qul ya ahla alkitabi la taghloo fee deenikum ghayra alhaqqi wala tattabiAAoo ahwaa
qawmin qad dalloo min qablu waadalloo katheeran wadalloo AAan sawa-i a