85. And for this their prayer hath God rewarded them with gardens, with rivers flowing
underneath,- their eternal home. Such is the recompense of those who do good.
llatheena kafaroo wakaththaboo bi-ayatina ola-ika as-habu aljaheem
86. But those who reject Faith and belie our Signs,- they shall be companions of Hell-fire.
Section 12 (87-93)
87. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo la tuharrimoo tayyibati ma ahalla Allahu lakum wala
taAAtadoo inna Allaha la yuhibbu almuAAtadeen
87. O ye who believe! make not unlawful the good things which God hath made lawful
for you, but commit no excess: for God loveth not those given to excess.
88. Wakuloo mimma razaqakumu Allahu halalan tayyiban wa
ttaqoo Allaha allathee
antum bihi mu/minoon
88. Eat of the things which God hath provided for you, lawful and good; but fear God, in
Whom ye believe.www.islamicbulletin.com