102. Qad saalaha qawmun min qablikum thumma asbahoo biha kafireen
102. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.
103. Ma jaAAala Allahu min baheeratin wala sa-ibatin wala waseelatin wala hamin
walakinna allatheena kafaroo yaftaroona AAala Allahi alkathiba waaktharuhum la
103. It was not God who instituted (superstitions like those of) a slit-ear she- camel, or a
she-camel let loose for free pasture, or idol sacrifices for twin-births in animals, or
stallion-camels freed from work: It is blasphemers who invent a lie against God; but most
of them lack wisdom.
104. Wa-itha qeela lahum taAAalaw ila ma anzala Allahu wa-ila a
rrasooli qaloo hasbuna
ma wajadna AAalayhi abaana awa law kana abaohum la yaAAlamoona shay-an wala
104. When it is said to them: "Come to what God hath revealed; come to the Apostle":
They say: "Enough for us are the ways we found our fathers following." what! even
though their fathers were void of knowledge and guidance?www.islamicbulletin.com