117. "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit,
'worship God, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt
amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou
art a witness to all things.
118. In tuAAaththibhum fa-innahum AAibaduka wa-in taghfir lahum fa-innaka anta
118. "If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servant: If Thou dost forgive them, Thou art
the Exalted in power, the Wise."
119. Qala Allahu hatha yawmu yanfaAAu a
ssadiqeena sidquhum lahum jannatun tajree
min tahtiha al-anharu khalideena feeha abadan radiya Allahu AAanhum waradoo
AAanhu thalika alfawzu alAAa
119. God will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs
are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal Home: God well-pleased with
them, and they with God: That is the great salvation, (the fulfilment o f all desires).www.islamicbulletin.com