13. Walahu ma sakana fee allayli wa
nnahari wahuwa a
13. To him belongeth all that dwelleth (or lurketh) in the night and the day. For he is the
one who heareth and knoweth all things."
14. Qul aghayra Allahi attakhithu waliyyan fatiri a
yutAAimu wala yutAAamu qul innee omirtu an akoona awwala man aslama wala
takoonanna mina almushrikeen
14. Say: "Shall I take for my protector any other than God, the Maker of the heavens and
the earth? And He it is that feedeth but is not fed." Say: "Nay! but I am commanded to be
the first of those who bow to God (in Islam), and be not thou of the company of those
who join gods with God."
15. Qul innee akhafu in AAasaytu rabbee AAathaba yawmin AAa
15. Say: "I would, if I disobeyed my Lord, indeed have fear of the penalty of a Mighty