16. Man yusraf AAanhu yawma-ithin faqad rahimahu wathalika alfawzu almubeen
16. "On that day, if the penalty is averted from any, it is due to God's mercy; And that
would be (Salvation), the obvious fulfilment of all desire.
17. Wa-in yamsaska Allahu bidurrin fala kashifa lahu illa huwa wa-in yamsaska
bikhayrin fahuwa AAala kulli shay-in qadeer
17. "If God touch thee with affliction, none can remove it but He; if He touch thee with
happiness, He hath power over all things.
18. Wahuwa alqahiru fawqa AAibadihi wahuwa alhakeemu alkhabeer
18. "He is the irresistible, (watching) from above over His worshippers; and He is the
Wise, acquainted with all things."www.islamicbulletin.com