21. Waman a
lamu mimmani iftara AAala Allahi kathiban aw kaththaba bi-ayatihi
innahu la yuflihu a
21. Who doth more wrong than he who inventeth a lie against God or rejecteth His sings?
But verily the wrong-doers never shall prosper.
22. Wayawma nahshuruhum jameeAAan thumma naqoolu lillatheena ashrakoo ayna
shurakaokumu allatheena kuntum tazAAumoon
22. One day shall We gather them all together: We shall say to those who ascribed
partners (to Us): "Where are the partners whom ye (invented and) talked about?"
23. Thumma lam takun fitnatuhum illa an qaloo wa
llahi rabbina ma kunna mushrikeen
23. There will then be (left) no subterfuge for them but to say: "By God our Lord, we
were not those who joined gods with God."www.islamicbulletin.com