ur kayfa kathaboo AAala anfusihim wadalla AAanhum ma kanoo yaftaroon
24. Behold! how they lie against their own souls! But the (lie) which they invented will
leave them in the lurch.
25. Waminhum man yastamiAAu ilayka wajaAAalna AAala quloobihim akinnatan an
yafqahoohu wafee athanihim waqran wa-in yaraw kulla ayatin la yu/minoo biha hatta itha
jaooka yujadiloonaka yaqoolu allatheena kafaroo in hatha illa asateeru al-awwaleen
25. Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on
their hearts, So they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of
the signs, not they will believe in them; in so much that when th ey come to thee, they
(but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."
26. Wahum yanhawna AAanhu wayan-awna AAanhu wa-in yuhlikoona illa anfusahum
26. Others they keep away from it, and themselves they keep away; but they only destroy
their own souls, and they perceive it not.www.islamicbulletin.com