32. Wama alhayatu a
ddunya illa laAAibun walahwun wala
ddaru al-akhirati khayrun
lillatheena yattaqoona afala taAAqiloon
32. What is the life of this world but play and amusement? But best is the home in the
hereafter, for those who are righteous. Will ye not then understand?
33. Qad naAAlamu innahu layahzunuka allathee yaqooloona fa-innahum la
yukaththiboonaka walakinna a
alimeena bi-ayati Allahi yajhadoon
33. We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject:
it is the signs of God, which the wicked contemn.
34. Walaqad kuththibat rusulun min qablika fasabaroo AAala ma kuththiboo waoothoo
hatta atahum nasruna wala mubaddila likalimati Allahi walaqad jaaka min naba-i
34. Rejected were the apostles before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their
rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the
words (and decrees) of God. Already hast thou received some account o f those apostles.www.islamicbulletin.com