48. Wama nursilu almursaleena illa mubashshireena wamunthireena faman amana
waaslaha fala khawfun AAalayhim wala hum yahzanoon
48. We send the apostles only to give good news and to warn: so those who believe and
mend (their lives),- upon them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
llatheena kaththaboo bi-ayatina yamassuhumu alAAathabu bima kanoo
49. But those who reject our signs,- them shall punishment touch, for that they ceased not
50. Qul la aqoolu lakum AAindee khaza-inu Allahi wala aAAlamu alghayba wala aqoolu
lakum innee malakun in attabiAAu illa ma yooha ilayya qul hal yastawee al-aAAma
lbaseeru afala tatafakkaroon
50. Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of God, nor do I know what is
hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can
the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not?
Section 6 (51-55)www.islamicbulletin.com