61. Wahuwa alqahiru fawqa AAibadihi wayursilu AAalaykum hafa
atan hatta itha jaa
ahadakumu almawtu tawaffat-hu rusuluna wahum la yufarritoon
61. He is the irresistible, (watching) from above over His worshippers, and He sets
guardians over you. At length, when death approaches one of you, Our angels take his
soul, and they never fail in their duty.
62. Thumma ruddoo ila Allahi mawlahumu alhaqqi ala lahu alhukmu wahuwa asraAAu
62. Then are men returned unto God, their protector, the (only) reality: Is not His the
command? and He is the swiftest in taking account.
63. Qul man yunajjeekum min
ulumati albarri wa
lbahri tadAAoonahu tadarruAAan
wakhufyatan la-in anjana min hathihi lanakoonanna mina a
63. Say: "Who is it that delivereth you from the dark recesses of land and sea, when ye
call upon Him in humility and silent terror: 'If He only delivers us from these (dangers),
(we vow) we shall truly show our gratitude'.?"www.islamicbulletin.com