64. Quli Allahu yunajjeekum minha wamin kulli karbin thumma antum tushrikoon
64. Say "It is God that delivereth you from these and all (other) distresses: and yet ye
worship false gods!"
65. Qul huwa alqadiru AAala an yabAAatha AAalaykum AAathaban min fawqikum aw
min tahti arjulikum aw yalbisakum shiyaAAan wayutheeqa baAAdakum ba/sa baAAdin
ur kayfa nusarrifu al-ayati laAAallahum yafqahoon
65. Say: "He hath power to send calamities on you, from above and below, or to cover
you with confusion in party strife, giving you a taste of mutual vengeance - each from the
other." See how We explain the signs by various (symbols); that they ma y understand.
66. Wakaththaba bihi qawmuka wahuwa alhaqqu qul lastu AAalaykum biwakeel
66. But thy people reject this, though it is the truth. Say: "Not mine is the responsibility
for arranging your affairs;www.islamicbulletin.com