67. Likulli naba-in mustaqarrun wasawfa taAAlamoon
67. For every message is a limit of time, and soon shall ye know it."
68. Wa-itha raayta allatheena yakhoodoona fee ayatina faaAArid AAanhum hatta
yakhoodoo fee hadeethin ghayrihi wa-imma yunsiyannaka a
shshaytanu fala taqAAud
ththikra maAAa alqawmi a
68. When thou seest men engaged in vain discourse about Our signs, turn away from
them unless they turn to a different theme. If Satan ever makes thee forget, then after
recollection, sit not thou in the company of those who do wrong.
69. Wama AAala allatheena yattaqoona min hisabihim min shay-in walakin thikra
69. On their account no responsibility falls on the righteous, but (their duty) is to remind
them, that they may (learn to) fear God.www.islamicbulletin.com