74. Wa-ith qala ibraheemu li-abeehi azara atattakhithu asnaman alihatan innee araka
waqawmaka fee dalalin mubeen
74. Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and
thy people in manifest error."
75. Wakathalika nuree ibraheema malakoota a
l-ardi waliyakoona mina
75. So also did We show Abraham the power and the laws of the heavens and the earth,
that he might (with understanding) have certitude.
76. Falamma janna AAalayhi allaylu raa kawkaban qala hatha rabbee falamma afala qala
la ohibbu al-afileen
76. When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But
when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."www.islamicbulletin.com