104. Qad jaakum basa-iru min rabbikum faman absara falinafsihi waman AAamiya
faAAalayha wama ana AAalaykum bihafee
104. "Now have come to you, from your Lord, proofs (to open your eyes): if any will see,
it will be for (the good of) his own soul; if any will be blind, it will be to his own (harm):
I am not (here) to watch over your doings."
105. Wakathalika nusarrifu al-ayati waliyaqooloo darasta walinubayyinahu liqawmin
105. Thus do we explain the signs by various (symbols): that they may say, "Thou hast
taught (us) diligently," and that We may make the matter clear to those who know.
106. IttabiAA ma oohiya ilayka min rabbika la ilaha illa huwa waaAArid AAani
106. Follow what thou art taught by inspiration from thy Lord: there is no god but He:
and turn aside from those who join gods with God.www.islamicbulletin.com