127. For them will be a home of peace in the presence of their Lord: He will be their
friend, because they practised (righteousness).
128. Wayawma yahshuruhum jameeAAan ya maAAshara aljinni qadi istakthartum mina
al-insi waqala awliyaohum mina al-insi rabbana istamtaAAa baAAduna bibaAAdin
wabalaghna ajalana allathee ajjalta lana qala a
nnaru mathwakum khalideena feeha illa
ma shaa Allahu inna rabbaka hakeemun AAaleem
128. One day will He gather them all together, (and say): "O ye assembly of Jinns! Much
(toll) did ye take of men." Their friends amongst men will say: "Our Lord! we made
profit from each other: but (alas!) we reached our term - which thou didst ap point for
us." He will say: "The Fire be your dwelling-place: you will dwell therein for ever, except
as God willeth." for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.
129. Wakathalika nuwallee baAAda a
alimeena baAAdan bima kanoo yaksiboon
129. Thus do we make the wrong-doers turn to each other, because of what they earn.
Section 16 (130-140)www.islamicbulletin.com