130. Ya maAAshara aljinni wa
l-insi alam ya/tikum rusulun minkum yaqussoona
AAalaykum ayatee wayunthiroonakum liqaa yawmikum hatha qaloo shahidna AAala
anfusina wagharrat-humu alhayatu a
ddunya washahidoo AAala anfusihim annahum
130. "O ye assembly of Jinns and men! came there not unto you apostles from amongst
you, setting forth unto you My signs, and warning you of the meeting of this Day of
yours?" They will say: "We bear witness against ourselves." It was the life of t his world
that deceived them. So against themselves will they bear witness that they rejected Faith.
131. Thalika an lam yakun rabbuka muhlika alqura bi
ulmin waahluha ghafiloon
131. (The apostles were sent) thus, for thy Lord would not destroy for their wrong-doing
men's habitations whilst their occupants were unwarned.
132. Walikullin darajatun mimma AAamiloo wama rabbuka bighafilin AAamma
132. To all are degrees (or ranks) according to their deeds: for thy Lord is not unmindful
of anything that they do.www.islamicbulletin.com