133. Warabbuka alghaniyyu thoo a
rrahmati in yasha/ yuthhibkum wayastakhlif min
baAAdikum ma yashao kama anshaakum min thurriyyati qawmin akhareen
133. Thy Lord is self-sufficient, full of Mercy: if it were His will, He could destroy you,
and in your place appoint whom He will as your successors, even as He raised you up
from the posterity of other people.
134. Inna ma tooAAadoona laatin wama antum bimuAAjizeen
134. All that hath been promised unto you will come to pass: nor can ye frustrate it (in
the least bit).
135. Qul ya qawmi iAAmaloo AAala makanatikum innee AAamilun fasawfa
taAAlamoona man takoonu lahu AAaqibatu a
ddari innahu la yuflihu a
135. Say: "O my people! Do whatever ye can: I will do (my part): soon will ye know who
it is whose end will be (best) in the Hereafter: certain it is that the wrong- doers will not