2. Kitabun onzila ilayka fala yakun fee sadrika harajun minhu litunthira bihi wathikra
2. A Book revealed unto thee,- So let thy heart be oppressed no more by any difficulty on
that account,- that with it thou mightest warn (the erring) and teach the Believers).
3. IttabiAAoo ma onzila ilaykum min rabbikum wala tattabiAAoo min doonihi awliyaa
qaleelan ma tathakkaroon
3. Follow (O men!) the revelation given unto you from your Lord, and follow not, as
friends or protectors, other than Him. Little it is ye remember of admonition.
4. Wakam min qaryatin ahlaknaha fajaaha ba/suna bayatan aw hum qa-iloon
4. How many towns have We destroyed (for their sins)? Our punishment took them on a
sudden by night or while they slept for their afternoon rest.www.islamicbulletin.com