19. Waya adamu oskun anta wazawjuka aljannata fakula min haythu shi/tuma wala
taqraba hathihi a
shshajarata fatakoona mina a
19. "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as ye
wish: but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."
20. Fawaswasa lahuma a
shshaytanu liyubdiya lahuma ma wooriya AAanhuma min saw-
atihima waqala ma nahakuma rabbukuma AAan hathihi a
shshajarati illa an takoona
malakayni aw takoona mina alkhalideen
20. Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds
all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said: "Your Lord only forbade you
this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live for eve r."
21. Waqasamahuma innee lakuma lamina a
21. And he swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.www.islamicbulletin.com