24. Qala ihbitoo baAAdukum libaAAdin AAaduwwun walakum fee al-ardi mustaqarrun
wamataAAun ila heen
24. (God) said: "Get ye down. With enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your
dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,- for a time."
25. Qala feeha tahyawna wafeeha tamootoona waminha tukhrajoon
25. He said: "Therein shall ye live, and therein shall ye die; but from it shall ye be taken
out (at last)."
Section 3 (26-31)
26. Ya banee adama qad anzalna AAalaykum libasan yuwaree saw-atikum wareeshan
ttaqwa thalika khayrun thalika min ayati Allahi laAAallahum
26. O ye Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover your shame,
as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness,- that is the best.
Such are among the Signs of God, that they may receive admonition!www.islamicbulletin.com