29. Qul amara rabbee bi
lqisti waaqeemoo wujoohakum AAinda kulli masjidin
dAAoohu mukhliseena lahu a
ddeena kama badaakum taAAoodoon
29. Say: "My Lord hath commanded justice; and that ye set your whole selves (to Him) at
every time and place of prayer, and call upon Him, making your devotion sincere as in
His sight: such as He created you in the beginning, so shall ye return."
30. Fareeqan hada wafareeqan haqqa AAalayhimu a
ddalalatu innahumu ittakhathoo
shshayateena awliyaa min dooni Allahi wayahsaboona annahum muhtadoon
30. Some He hath guided: Others have (by their choice) deserved the loss of their way; in
that they took the evil ones, in preference to God, for their friends and protectors, and
think that they receive guidance.
31. Ya banee adama khuthoo zeenatakum AAinda kulli masjidin wakuloo wa
wala tusrifoo innahu la yuhibbu almusrifeen
31. O Children of Adam! wear your beautiful apparel at every time and place of prayer:
eat and drink: But waste not by excess, for God loveth not the wasters.
Section 4 (32-39)www.islamicbulletin.com