94. Say: "If the last Home, with Allah, be for you specially, and not for anyone else, then
seek ye for death, if ye are sincere."
95. Walan yatamannawhu abadan bima qaddamat aydeehim wa
95. But they will never seek for death, on account of the (sins) which their hands have
sent on before them. and Allah is well-acquainted with the wrong-doers.
96. Walatajidannahum ahrasa a
nnasi AAala hayatin wamina allatheena ashrakoo
yawaddu ahaduhum law yuAAammaru alfa sanatin wama huwa bimuzahzihihi mina
alAAathabi an yuAAammara wa
llahu baseerun bima yaAAmaloon
96. Thou wilt indeed find them, of all people, most greedy of life,--even more than the
idolaters: Each one of them wishes He could be given a life of a thousand years: But the
grant of such life will not save him from (due) punishment. For Allah sees well all that
Section 12 (97-103)www.islamicbulletin.com