stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern?
Blessed be God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!
55. OdAAoo rabbakum tadarruAAan wakhufyatan innahu la yuhibbu almuAAtadeen
55. Call on your Lord with humility and in private: for God loveth not those who trespass
56. Wala tufsidoo fee al-ardi baAAda islahiha wa
dAAoohu khawfan watamaAAan inna
rahmata Allahi qareebun mina almuhsineen
56. Do no mischief on the earth, after it hath been set in order, but call on Him with fear
and longing (in your hearts): for the Mercy of God is (always) near to those who do good.
57. Wahuwa allathee yursilu a
rriyaha bushran bayna yaday rahmatihi hatta itha aqallat
sahaban thiqalan suqnahu libaladin mayyitin faanzalna bihi almaa faakhrajna bihi min
ththamarati kathalika nukhriju almawta laAAallakum tathakkaroon