57. It is He Who sendeth the winds like heralds of glad tidings, going before His mercy:
when they have carried the heavy-laden clouds, We drive them to a land that is dead,
make rain to descend thereon, and produce every kind of harvest therewith: thus shall We
raise up the dead: perchance ye may remember.
ttayyibu yakhruju nabatuhu bi-ithni rabbihi wa
llathee khabutha la
yakhruju illa nakidan kathalika nusarrifu al-ayati liqawmin yashkuroon
58. From the land that is clean and good, by the will of its Cherisher, springs up produce,
(rich) after its kind: but from the land that is bad, springs up nothing but that which is
niggardly: thus do we explain the signs by various (symbols) to t hose who are grateful.
Section 8 (58-64)
59. Laqad arsalna noohan ila qawmihi faqala ya qawmi oAAbudoo Allaha ma lakum min
ilahin ghayruhu innee akhafu AAalaykum AAathaba yawmin AAa
59. We sent Noah to his people. He said: "O my people! worship God! ye have no other
god but Him. I fear for you the punishment of a dreadful day!
60. Qala almalao min qawmihi inna lanaraka fee dalalin mubeen